Cantor, the only Jewish Republican in the US Congress, "stressed that the new Republican majority will serve as a check on the administration and what has been, up until this point, one party rule in Washington,"...Someone should call the ADL, Cantor, who recently wanted to create a direct deposit account for the State of Israel from the U.S. Treasury, is doing more to promote anti-Semitism and the idea of dual-loyalty than most others.
Nov 11, 2010
Congressman to Foriegn Leader: I'll support you over my President
That is in essence what Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today. I'd written after the election what a Republican take over of the house would mean for Israel/Palestine policy. Here's an excerpt from an article on the meeting last night between Cantor and Netanyahu:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: on "Congressman to Foriegn Leader: I'll support you over my President"
Post a Comment